Events
--

Our Blogs
Chengxiang
Huishan
Jiansheng
Juncheng
Junjie
Valerie
Weibiao
Wenjian
Wenwei
Winnie
Xinwei
Ziyou

Monday 26 March 2007

SOS!!! Pls send me your contact no. to me again!!!

My hp is spoilt and it's beyond repair!!! So all the stuffs in it are all gone: My songs, pictures and videos. MOST IMPORTANTLY, ALL MY CONTACTS R GONE!!! (as i had 500 contacts and my SIM card can only stored 250 nos. only so i had no choice) In addition, all those that are stored in my SIM are old one, so some of the no. change might not be in there too... I have not much contacts left!!! *sob*


So I will like to appeal to all of u:Pls kindly SMS, leave a comment or tag your contact no. with your name for me to save your contact again k??? (Sorry for all the inconvenience caused!)

Currently, I am keeping a look out for a new phone.
Thinking of:
1) Motorola Razor V3i or V3xx or red
2) Nokia (the chunky and bulky phones)
3) Sony Ericsson k601i etc
do let me know if u all have any comment or other recommendation of which phone i should buy or not to buy k? thanks:)

Regards
Huiqing :)

posted by Sabrina~~~ @ 12:46

6 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home


eXTReMe Tracker

Subscribe to
Posts [Atom]